Tuesday 3 August 2010

Music Video for 'Rouge' by Nadine Khouri


Nadine Khouri - "ROUGE" - Official Music Video from Screencult on Vimeo.


Here is the music video I was lucky enough to work on - a collaboration between Screencult (the production company I work for) and One Flash Records. I worked as production manager and after hearing the song being played countless times, I must say I love it all the more I hear it. Nadine is a great artist and she was super cool to work with on this project - just very unassuming and always smiling!
Rosie Wallin directed and Ciro Candia was DoP; both had a great dynamic which kept the shoot on point.
It was a mad day of shooting to be fair, but we all got through it pretty well methinks. At least I know it was a huge learning experience, because believe it or not folks, it was the first time getting back on set after nearly two years! I was out of touch, to say the least but it'll be all good from here!

Well done to the crew and cast for their hard work and patience! I think we can agree it looks pretty awesome non? Nadine's star is on the rise, so I hope this adds to the trajectory of her great career :D

No comments:

Post a Comment