Friday 15 January 2010

Girls By Design - a great idea!

GBD, aka 'Girls by Design' set up by actress of former Smallville fame, Kristin Kreuk and her friend Kendra Voth. As explained on the website: 'CREATING A PLACE WHERE TEEN GIRLS CAN COME TOGETHER TO EXPLORE, EXPRESS, CREATE AND REALIZE THEIR POTENTIAL TOGETHER.' 





Such an awesome idea, (can you see the LOGO??) I wish we had had something like this when I was a teen. I keep thinking about approaching GBD's blog and perhaps writing something for them but I'm dubious I have inspirational experience I can offer. I mean everyone who knows me, knows I have a lot of 'ideas', right? Well, once I start documenting the journey of 'The Sword & The Scion' and my efforts to get it published, perhaps then I can possibly pitch the idea to GBD - it might be good for aspiring writers, non? 

No comments:

Post a Comment