Friday 1 October 2010

My first piece of writing to be published online :)

Joy today - Words with Jam's latest issue it out today and with it, my wee little excerpt on my love of libraries.

The issue looks fantastic this month, so make sure to check it out. It includes interesting articles such as:

  • 'How Not to Lose Friends and Alienate People...and still carry on writing' (super relevant to all of us who live by the pen and struggle with work life balance)
  • Inspiration techniques 
  • What Kind of Procrastinator Are You?
  • Facebook for Writers
  • Where in the World Wide Web? (for researchers) 
My article is on page 50 spread; let me know what you think :D Had to take a quick snapshot of my name in print and all that..!




MOOD: so excited that my name has appeared in print. This is just as awesome as having that paragraph dedicated to Sketchbook TV is Sketchbook Magazine's 2nd issue of the editor's note. 







No comments:

Post a Comment